Josh Bodene, Esq.Shareholder
Josh Bodene, Esq. is a criminal defense attorney with specific interest in the areas of firearms law and civil liberties. He is passionate about protecting the rights that our forefathers sacrificed so much to secure, especially those found in the Bill of Rights, such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion and the right to keep and bear arms.
With more than a decade of practicing a wide variety of types of cases, Josh stands ready to help, especially in cases involving government intrusion.
Josh is the President of the Lititz Fire Company and worships at Westminster Presbyterian Church.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Firearms & Second Amendment Rights
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law (custody & adoptions)
- Undergraduate: Boston University, B.A. – 2000
- Law School: Temple University – Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – J.D., 2005
- Critical Response Team Member, US Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)
- Affiliate Attorney, Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
- Allied Attorney, Alliance Defending Freedom
- Member, National Rifle Association (NRA)
- President, Lititz Fire Company