Clymer Conrad PC is a Full-Service Law Firm Serving
All of Your Legal Needs
While we are perhaps best known for our work in constitutional law, criminal law and
business transactional law, we also offer a full range of state and federal civil legal services,Â including the following:
- Real Estate: Our firm handles residential & commercial real estate transactions and disputes and has more than sixty years of combined experience with real estate matters.
- Business Law: Our firm provides comprehensive counsel to businesses & non-profits and handles transactional matters & business disputes.
- Estate Planning & Administration: Our firm provides advice regarding wills and trusts and has been drafting wills and probating estates for decades in Lancaster County.
- Civil Rights: Over the years our civil rights practice has handled matters ranging from prison abuse and police brutality to street preacher wrongful arrests, from wrongful searches and seizures and denials of due process to religious discrimination.
- Litigation: Our litigation team has broad experience in state and federal courts in Pennsylvania and in other statesâ€™ federal courts. We are not afraid to try cases and enjoy presenting our clientsâ€™ claims in courtrooms.
- Bankruptcy: Our firm provides advice regarding Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies.
- Criminal Defense: Our criminal defense team understands that good people find themselves thrust into the criminal justice system. We intelligently and strategically pursue your defense and work to keep you free.