Christopher A. Sarno, Esq.Shareholder
Chris A. Sarno, Esq. is a trial attorney who practices in the areas of civil litigation and criminal defense. Chris began his career as a law clerk to President Judge Joseph C. Madenspacher of the Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas. Next, he became an Assistant Public Defender. After which he then joined the District Attorney’s Office where he focused on prosecuting felony sex offenses, serious physical abuse of children and child homicide cases.
Chris has tried many cases both as a prosecutor and defense attorney. He enjoys trial work the most and always looks forward to getting into the courtroom. Chris is also a licensed Real Estate Title Insurance Agent.
Chris met his wife Jessica when they were both in graduate school. They were married a short time after.
Areas of Practice
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware, 2011 — J.D.
- East Stroudsburg University, 2007 — M.A. History, Summa Cum Laude
- Rider University, 2005 — B.A. History, Cum Laude
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Community Involvement:
- Justice & Mercy
- Lancaster Bar Association
- 2021 LBA’s Judiciary Committee Member
Recent Media Coverage
Sarno explains how Marsy’s Law will further chip away at an accused person’s presumption of innocence.Read the Article »
Chris Sarno represents Salisbury Township father charged with farm related death.
Read the Article »