Pennsylvania Firearms Law – Know Your Rights as a Gun Owner
Misinformation about gun laws and misconceptions about gun ownership are everywhere. Licensed attorney Josh Bodene holds these public seminars to clear the air about the laws that govern gun use and gun ownership in Pennsylvania, and what your rights are under those laws.
Seminars are open to the public, whether you’re a gun owner or not.
- Josh Bodene will be in attendance as a vendor/exhibitor at the Elanco Republican Event, hosted by The Sportsman’s Shop on Friday August 3rd.
Topics Attorney Bodene Will Cover
- Use of Deadly Force in PA
- Castle Doctrine (inside your home)
- Stand Your Ground (outside)
At the end of the seminar, you will have learned:
- When you may use deadly force
- How the Castle Doctrine works
- Where you are prohibited from carrying a firearm in Pennsylvania
- Laws on interstate travel with a firearm
Presented by Attorney Josh Bodene.